Beer making can be dangerous and may lead to injury or even death when not practised well. Before starting to brew make sure you have the skills, knowledge and tools to deal with potential risks.
The information contained in the Minimalist Brewing website is for general information purposes only. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk and we can’t be responsible for poor choices. Before attempting anything that is suggested on this site you must have a full risk assesment of the activity you might do.
In no event will Minimalist Brewing be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss or injury is resulting from, or in connection with, the use of this website, so stay safe!
If you have any questions or concerns about the privacy or security of your information, you may contact us using the contact information provided on our website.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect and store any identifiable information that you choose to provide in connection with your use of Minimalist Brewings’s products and/or services. This may include personally identifiable information (such as your name, shipping address, billing address, email address, phone number and credit card number) that we need in order to process your orders, communicate with you, or provide you with services that you request.
Uses of Personal Information About You
Financial information that is collected is used solely to bill you for products that you request. We will not use your credit card information for any other purpose. We use your shipping address to ship your products to you and keep you updated if relevant. We use your billing address, if different than your shipping address, to verify your billing information. We never share our customer names or addresses, e-mail addresses or other personally identifiable information to any third party without your prior written consent.
All other information voluntarily provided by you (through order forms, surveys, or other means) is used to send orders and information about Minimalist Brewing to you and further enhance your experience with Minimalist Brewing. With regard to mailings, you may opt-out of receiving future mailings as described in the “How to Contact Us” below.
If you register for email or if you provide your email address to us, we will send you emails. These emails will inform you of our launch of guides, products, of special sales, of promotional offers from our partners, of brewing skills/ideas/approaches/issues we think are important, and regular posts in RSS form that you may find of interest. With regard to email, you may opt-out of receiving future email as described in the “How to Contact Us” below.
Therefore, our uses of your personal information that you provide can be expressed as follows: identifying who you are, providing you with information regarding our products and services, processing your purchases, and/or better preparing future information and content based on the interests of our users.
How to Contact Us
You may choose to receive or decline communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You also may use the following options for removing your information from our database so as not to receive future communications, or to no longer receive our service, or to not share your name and address with other companies. Moreover, if you have any questions or concerns about the privacy or security of your information, you may contact us at the email, address, or phone number listed below.
1. You may send an email to gilad (at) minimalistbrewing.com
2. You may send mail to the following address: Minimal Gear, 6236 SE Woodward Street, Portland, Oregon, 97206.
3. Please contact us by email to request a phone call or a Skype conversation.
Protection of Personal Information
We want you to feel confident about using and making purchases through Minimalist Brewing, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. While we cannot guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures to help protect the personal information that you provide to us.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Minimalist Brewing’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software or materials contained on Minimalist Brewing’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Minimalist Brewing at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Minimalist Brewing’s web site are provided “as is”. Minimalist Brewing makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Minimalist Brewing does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Minimalist Brewing or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, or personal injury or hardship) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Minimalist Brewing’s Internet site, even if Minimalist Brewing or a Minimalist Brewing authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Minimalist Brewing’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Minimalist Brewing does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Minimalist Brewing may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Minimalist Brewing does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Minimalist Brewing has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Minimalist Brewing of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Minimalist Brewing’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
The FTC requires disclosure of any relationship Minimalist Brewing has between a product manufacturer or service provider, when we write about a product or service.
- We are never paid, accept money, or gift to review a product or service. We purchase any and all products and services, just as you would for yourself. We use the purchase process as an additional test of the full customer experience of the buying process from a company.
- We pay all the expenses to produce the content of this website, including things like video and audio production, copywriting, graphics, and photos.
- If we link to a company or product in an article or product review, provide a discount code that you use to make a purchase, or provide a special toll-free phone number, we may receive a referral fee if you purchase or request more information on the product or service. This is how we can continue to research and evaluate products and services, maintain the website, and provide this information to you at no cost.
If you don’t see a disclosure on a website or blog, you may not fully understand the reviewer’s intent, if they endorse or review a product. No advertiser relationship will be the primary influence of the content or topics made on Minimalist Brewing.
Some of the links on Minimalist Brewing are affiliate links. Affiliate links are a way for Minimalist Brewing to earn a small commission from manufacturers and retailers when products are purchased through referrals. There is no cost to you and it allows Minimalist Brewing to be free of unappealing advertising tiles.
The main source for Minimalist Brewing’s affiliate links is Amazon:
Minimalist Brewing is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.